More than 120,000 First Niagara customers have registered for the company's mobile banking application launched earlier this year. Available for smartphones, the app enables iPhone, Android and BlackBerry users to access their accounts anywhere, anytime.
"We worked tirelessly to develop a service that would exceed our customers' expectations, and we're thrilled with the response," said First Niagara Retail Planning Director Jay Clark. "We live in a highly mobile world. People are mobile, and now their banking is as well."
Features of the app include:
- Account Information: Account balance, transaction history
- Bill Pay: View and pay bills to existing payees, modify and cancel existing bills
- Internal Transfers: Transfer funds between First Niagara accounts
- Locations and Customer Service: Locate Branches/ATMs in and out of network; contact the Call Center for assistance
Additional features to be added in early 2014 include:
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Person to Person Payments (mobile and online)
- Tablet Application (iPad)
About First Niagara
First Niagara, through its wholly owned subsidiary, First Niagara Bank, N.A., is a multistate community-oriented bank with approximately 420 branches, approximately $37 billion in assets, $27 billion in deposits, and approximately 6,000 employees, providing financial services to individuals, families and businesses across upstate New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. For more information, visit firstniagara.com